COVID-19 Update (9/16/20)Back to all Events
- Date: Daily
- Time: All Day
COVID-19 UPDATES: as of September 16, 2020
Currently we are beginning to worship indoors and in person. Our Sunday school program will begin as well. Please pay attention to emails each week, our website and our Facebook page for the most up to date information. We will continue to encourage people to watch worship online as this is the safest way to worship at PRC. However, we will do our best to worship safely in person as well. Below are some guidelines and instructions to follow. (Things are a little different if we worship in Berdan Hall but please do your best to be mindful of our safety guidelines at all times.)
· Worship online using the PRC LIVE stream. This is the safest way and best way to worship with PRC!
· If you come to the church building on Sunday morning, please stay six feet apart from one another outside and inside the building. Bring your mask!
· You may only enter the sanctuary through the sanctuary doors facing Church Lane underneath the Pillars. You may have to wait outside before you enter.
· Please do NOT enter the sanctuary if you are not feeling well OR if you have any of these symptoms…Fever, fatigue, headache, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, body aches, chills, congestion, runny nose, NEW loss of taste or smell, mild pink eye, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, OR have had close contact with anyone suspected of contracting the COVID-19 Virus or have traveled to what is considered a “hot spot” area for the Virus
· An usher will take your name and will let you know when you can enter the sanctuary. Masks are required! Please use your phone for the bulletin, please allow our ushers to seat you in the sanctuary and allow our ushers to process you out of the sanctuary. The ushers will choose a safe seat for you.
· Masks will stay on in worship and congregational singing is not allowed at this time. People who live together can sit together!
· If our sanctuary seating will no longer accommodate social distancing, we will ask you to proceed to Berdan Hall for the Overflow Room. There will also be a smart TV set up in the Parlor as well.
· For the overflow room in Berdan Hall please wear a mask. Chairs will be set out and you can move them to an appropriate and safe spot. Do NOT put the chairs away in Berdan Hall. Leave them out, thank you.
· After the worship service we will not gather to talk in the rooms and hallways of the church building. Please proceed to the area out front by the flagpole immediately after the worship service for fellowship or proceed to your vehicle.
· We encourage you not to use our church restrooms but if necessary, please use at your own risk.
· PLEASE bring with you a patient spirit and an encouraging spirit for worship. Your cooperation is necessary for us to worship in person. THANK YOU!